Check out the details of AFC Asian Cup 2019 Points Table and Team standing Details. In this Asian Cup 2019 total of 24 teams has been qualified for the Asian cup 2019 year which will be played at Various venue of United Arab Emirates. As per the Asian Cup Schedule 2019 its been played from 5th January 2019 to 1 February 2019. Its one of the biggest football event in Asia with 24 teams competing for the title of 17th AFC Asian Cup 2019 UAE.
Check out here theAsian cup 2019 Points Table of All 24 Teams of the Group A, B, C, D, E, F which will help you to get information about’s Daily Points Table, Number of Matches Played, Wins, Losses and the Draws.
Asian Cup 2019 Points Table, Team Standing (Group Wise)
As per source of Wiki > Top two teams of each group and the four best third-placed teams are advance to the round of 16.
Teams are ranked according to points (3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, 0 points for a loss), and if tied on points, the following tiebreaking criteria are applied, in the order given, to determine the rankings
- Points in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
- Goal difference in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
- Goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
- If more than two teams are tied, and after applying all head-to-head criteria above, a subset of teams are still tied, all head-to-head criteria above are reapplied exclusively to this subset of teams;
- Goal difference in all group matches;
- Goals scored in all group matches;
- Penalty shoot-out if only two teams are tied and they met in the last round of the group;
- Disciplinary points (yellow card = 1 point, red card as a result of two yellow cards = 3 points, direct red card = 3 points, yellow card followed by direct red card = 4 points);
- Drawing of lots.